Mcleodganj Tour included famous tourist spots those we can see in one day.
- Naddi Village : This village is situated at a height of 7152 feet above sea level and offers a magnificent view of dhauladhar mountains rage. Naddi is situated away from the busy streets of Mcleodganj and provides complete peace of mind tp for anyone who travel to this village.
- Dal Lake : This sacred dal lake with natural water body is 11 KM from lower d/sala. This lake is a scenic picnic spot surrounded by the forests of deodar.
- St. John Church : 15 minutes walk from Meclo, the church lies in the forest near forsyth gunj. This neo-gothic stone church was built in 1852.
- Bhagsunag : This old temple is 1 KM from mcleodganj. close to this temple is a beautiful waterfall. near the dal lake is the shrine of bagsunath an easy walk from the mcleodganj.
- Dharamkot : Dharamkot is a small hippie village near mcleodganj area. This place is the perfect base for multiple treks such as triund, iilaqua, indrahar pass.
- Dalai Lama Temple : This town of mcleodganj in upper dharamshala is known worldwide as his holiness the dalai lama resides here and is also know as little lhasa of tibet.